Events and Workshops
I am delighted to be taking part in the Devon Open Studios this year and look forward to welcoming you into my Totnes Studio. Find out more about my process as well as see my latest pieces and discuss commissions.
Open Studio Details:
- Studio Address - 9 Station Road, TQ9 5JG
- Directions - Lilac house next to Totnes Station, opposite Travis Perkins/China Blue car park.
- Email - email@example.com
- Opening Hours Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 9th-24th September 2017. See opening times below (or all year by appointment).
Opening Hours for Open Studio
- Fridays 15th & 22nd September 2017 – 11am-6pm
- Saturdays 9th,16th & 23rd September 2017 – 11am-6pm (16th closing at 3pm)
- Sundays 10th 17th 24th September 2017 – 11am-6pm
ANIMAL PORTRAIT WORKSHOPS
At Creative Craft and Needlework, Totnes.
Saturday 14th October 10-4pm £45 (inc materials)
An Introduction to 2D needle-felting taught by Sarah Vaci (look out for her in British Fibre Art magazine Needle-felting Special Edition). Learn how to get started, what different wools and needles you can use, as well as simple techniques for great results. You will be working on a picture of a woodland creature or simple animal, and reference pictures/ templates will be provided.
2D Needle-felted portraits
Saturday 11th November 10am-4pm £45 (inc materials)
Learn how to create 2D needle-felted portraits, of pet or person. Some experience is helpful for this workshop, but not essential. Again, an A4 reference picture/ template can be used, but please feel free to bring any photos (and hair/ fur) for inspiration if you wish!
To book please email firstname.lastname@example.org
LEARN TO CREATE A WOOL EYE ARTWORK at Stitchfest
Sunday 5th November 2-5pm
Civic Room, Totnes.
For booking info join the mailing list here