- I work from your photos so email me as many photos as you like to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll be happy to suggest which might work best. Photos should be ideally be in focus and in daylight ideally (read my tips for perfect pet pictures here )
- Decide on the size of artwork and background colour
(e.g. grassy green, sky blue or creamy white but can be any colour you wish).
- I invoice via PayPal, I can take payments in instalments (initial deposit 25%) please let me know if you would prefer this method. Work will only start after full balance has been paid.
- At this stage you are welcome to send me a little fur to include in the artwork.
- I will start work on your unique wool artwork! My turnaround is usually 2-4 weeks, apart from busy times such as Christmas. If you require your artwork by a certain date simply let me know.
- I'll email you a photo of your portrait once it is nearly complete, at this stage I can still make minor changes (such as slightly larger eyes/fluffier ears) any larger changes (changing a closed mouth to open mouth or background colour will incur a £20 fee)
- I can post (P+P is around £10 depending on size) or collection is possible from my studio in Totnes, Devon.
Thanks, and I look forward to seeing your photos! Contact me to discuss your portrait